The company's logo will be included in all of the publications and media released by the Teatro Real:
- Programme. Companies who sponsor the Teatro Real are given our programme for free, which is also sent to our patrons and key institutions in the country, such as the Royal Family, the President and the Ministry of Culture. The programme includes details of the opera on offer, as well as articles, interviews, recommended reading, pictures of the productions and biographies of the artists involved. See example
- Season book. The book includes complete details of the artistic activities for each season. The book is published annually, and it is also given to the sponsoring companies, patrons and other key institutions throughout the country. See example
- La Revista del Real. The magazine is published every two months, and it is given away to all of the subscribers to the theatre, as well as to the most important cultural institutions in the country. See example
- Website. It includes a section dedication to sponsorship, where all the companies and individuals who collaborate with the Teatro Real are shown. See site
- Institutional plaque. The plaques are located in prominent positions around the Teatro Real, such as the mains entrance, the lobby and the lounge area.
Exclusive access to the Falla room during intervals, with complimentary drinks. See the room
15% discount on the normal rate for renting out rooms in the Teatro Real, and a 20% discount on any further room bookings. See the rooms
You will have the possibility to attend press conferences for the shows, as well as receiving extra information on productions. .
You will have the possibility to attend press conferences for the shows, as well as receiving extra information on productions.
25% off the normal fee for placing a colour advertisement in the season book, and 15% off for the advertisements placed in programmes.
The Teatro Real will provide Benefactor the opportunity to acquire two tickets in the best seats in the house, subject to availability. The tickets will be charged separately from the donation.