The Main Auditorium, with a capacity for 1,958 people, is an internationally recognised theatre, not only for its design and decoration, but also for its exceptional acoustics. The Main Auditorium is laid out so it can be used for smaller meetings, without losing any of its charm.
The stage house, which features some very advanced technology, means the Teatro Real can offer a variety of possibilities for even the most demanding shows.
Given the busy schedule and cultural programme at the Teatro Real, this space is only available for hire on limited occasions, which means that any private event held here will be utterly exclusive.
- Capacity for 1,985 guests, spread out over six floors
- It is possible to hire out all the other rooms available for guests to use
- Access for disabled guests and support for people with hearing aids.
- Capacity on the stage: it will depend on each case, according to the needs of the artistic activity of the theatre
- Uses: concerts, conferences, forums, dinners on the stage, awards ceremonies, etc.
- Opening the entrances at Plaza de Oriente, calle Carlos III, and calle Felipe V
- Group and individual dressing rooms
- Advice and technical support when setting up the show.